With a population of almost 94,000 people and land area of 65 square miles, Lee’s Summit, Missouri, is the sixth largest city in the state. Just 20 miles southeast of Kansas City, MO, Lee’s Summit is an award-winning community with a high quality of life. Some of the recent accolades include:
- 2010 Creative Community Award by the Missouri Arts Council
- 2010 Great American Main Street Award® by the National Trust for Historic Preservation
- 2010 Gold Medal Award by the National Recreation & Park Association
- 2010 #27 Best Places to Live by Money magazine
- 2010 Best Old House Neighborhoods by This Old House magazine
Downtown Lee’s Summit is the heart of the community and offers the best of suburban living in an urban enclave. Neighborhoods are walkable, parks are plentiful and activity is abundant. Apartments, condos and single family homes are all available in Downtown Lee’s Summit. A wide variety of architectural styles appeal to diverse groups of people. Come see why Downtown Lee’s Summit is a great place to live, shop, work and play.